Beauty and the Beast....

ahhh we all love Disney right...? Although the movies these days are really crappy compared to the older ones.... I am very sure all of us would have our very own favourite Disney movies.... My personal favourites are Beauty and the Beast, Lion King and Little Mermaid.... i cant imagine two greater movies than these two....






and among these two, I love beauty and the Beast the best... especially the songs....! My personal favourite would definitely have to be 'Tale as Old as Time'. It was the MOST awesome song i have ever heard.... The music and the lyrics.... Such beauty.... And now my readers, since this song has been going on in my head for most of the time today, i decided to look up on the lyrics and post it.... I just hope that you love it as much as i did.....


Tale as old as time
true as it can be
bearly even friends
then some body bends
unexpectedly

Just a little change
small to say the least
both a little scared
neither one prepared
beauty and the beast

Ever just the same
ever a surprise
ever ask before
ever just asure
as the sun will rise

Tale as old as time
tune as old as song
bitter sweet and strange
finding you can change
learning you were wrong
certain as the sun
rising in the east

Tale as old as time
song as old as rhyme
Beauty and the beast x2



So what is your favourite Disney movie or song of all time....?


0 comments: