love... hormone or heart...?

LOVE... LOVE..LOVE.... everybody wants it, everybody is searching for it and some would even kill for it.... that's how powerful love is....
hmmm do i want love...? OF COURSE....! all my life i have seen people making a fool of themselves for love.... i always wondered what is so great bout love...? i mean yea, love is great and all and you get to share everything with that person... so WHAT...?
i have more freedom dude....! i am SINGLE...!
I mean i am practically seeing my friends fighting everyday with their girlfriends or boyfriends but they still go back to them at the end of the day.... so i have always wondered what is so GREAT bout LOVE...?
And then i got my answer.... i didn't like it one bit..... love sucks.... now don't get angry... read on and you will understand....



I have always thought my love for everyone would be the same....
i mean i love my parents a lot and thats a LOT... and i love my brother even more... i love my friends... i really really do love my friends.... so i always thought when i fall in love it would be like a normal feeling.... i always thought that all those songs and poems were just exaggerated stuff...but then i met HIM again... and my life have never been the same since then....
Its just not the same.... i receive text or calls from my family and friends i become happy but when i receive a text or call from him... i glow... i freaking glow like a light-bulb..... so i am very sure you would want to know if i am with him...? well sadly no...
i guess i would always be his best friend.... :)
yes my dear readers... i am in love with my friend.. make that estranged best friend who just re-entered my life....
sometimes i guess its good to be a friend rather then a girlfriend.... but the conclusion is that, now i know about love and its feel.... i really don't like it.... but i do love it.... confused..? so m i.....


0 comments: