Why I Love My Self...

I just realised why I should love my self..... I mean if I dont love my self then who on this god forsaken earth would love me.....

i used to think that i was single just because i was not pretty as my friends or because i am fat....
but then i realised one truth.... if a guy wants to love me just because i m pretty or slim then i guess I dont want his love altogether... cause what is the point really...? he is not in love with me but just in love with my body..... because i know the truth that beauty and slimness is not going to be there forever.... Thus I would rather wait for a man who would love me for what I am rather then a boy who thinks that only hot girls make good girlfriends....


so girls wake up and stop giving into the demands of your boyfriend to slim down or get a makeover or something that would change who you really are.....
I can bet with you that a man who wants to change you to suit himself is not a person worth being with.... (i meant in a physical way)....
So I ask my self... Am I fat...? So what...! I can still wear stylish clothes... i mean yes i m plump but doesn't mean that my friends hate me or my parents are ashamed of me....

I may not be a traffic stopping beauty but I know now in my heart that I am beautiful in my own way and I want to thank my family and friends who made me realize that....
My girlfriends always tell me that I am beautiful in my own way and yep its true.... My girlfriends and I are beautiful in our own way...
The point is we may not be so beautiful on the outside but they are so beautiful in the inside that it radiates out on their face and makes them even more beautiful than any other beauty queens I have ever seen....
So stop believing that you need to slim down or get a makeover because all of are beautiful in our own way....
Love a man who says you are beautiful not a man who says you are pretty and hot....
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY.... believe in yourself... dump that bastard who breaks your self esteem and your heart.... Cause I know you are worth more than that.... Do you know bout that...?

0 comments: