Love Poems






THE SIMPLE BEAUTY

The simple beauty of the frozen sadness

Then tears of the blue is not much less

And not much more than beauty of the clouds

Inside the rain, to rain the flaky crowds.

But green inside the beauty, which the winter keeps,

Means more than grass of sorrow, when the beauty weeps.

And eyes of green can see it in the whisper's ness,

'Cause their tears of blue than yours are not much less.

THE MERMAID (QUATERN POETRY)-FAIRY TALE POEM

In the Red Sea, you were my lonely king of salt,

You were my beautiful statue, made of basalt.

On the sea shore, dominating the yellow land,

You were my statue representing the king of sand.

Your body was looking as it was tattooed with smalt.

In the Red Sea, you were my lonely king of salt.

At the water high waves' mobile horizon

I was a mermaid, caught in your love's prison.

I swam to the surface, sometimes, to see you.

You were on your ship, at the dawn's purplish blue.

In the Red Sea, you were my lonely king of salt.

I had your beautiful statue, made of basalt.

I paid to get rid of my tail and to become a woman,

Because I wanted you to be my lover and my man.

You disappeared and your wreck was anchored in Galt,

In the Red Sea, you're my lonely king of salt.

THE DOOR

We needed the meaning of love.

You opened the door of my soul

And touched me,

Enclosing our relationship,

You didn't say anything,

But I understood everything.

THE COLORS

Morning,

Absinthe leaves,

Silver sea,

Raw blue sky,

Bubbles of light,

Inner reality,

Inner light

Of bubbles sky,

Blue raw sea,

Silver leaves,

Absinthe,

Morning...

THE POTTERY

In the common clay,

Transformed by modeling

I imprison my idea,

Every time you pass,

You stop to look

For a moment,

At my art objects

Delicately modeled in shape,

They gain color in light.

Many potters expose objects

In that place,

But you know which are mine

Even without my signature,

I think only of you

When I make them to be real.

A STAR IN AETHER

Saying ''aether'',

He sang for aether with an eternal voice.

When I look to the sky,

I see the sun,the stars and the moon,

But in aether

I see a Sun never disappearing

And never stopping to shine.

And I think that Luciano Pavarotti

Is a star in aether.

0 comments: